|High quality digital recording & mixing at reasonable prices!
151 E. White St.
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Dimensions are 19’ x 24’ (456 sq. ft.) x 11’ ceiling. Acoustically treated with Auralex absorption & diffusion panels, and bass traps; ClearSonic baffles for partial isolation; auxilliary room for guitar amp isolation.
Dimensions are 13’ x 17’ (221 sq. ft.) x 10’ ceiling. Constructed to be acoustically isolated from studio, and treated with Auralex.
- C.Beckstein 8’6” Orchestral Concert Grand piano
- Mason & Hamlin 4’ upright piano
- Drum Workshop Maple 7-piece drum kit
- Kick: 18 x 22”
- Toms: 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”
- Snare: 14 x 4-1/2” maple
- Tama Snare drums: 12 x 5-1/2” steel; 13 x 4-1/2” maple.
- Tama Iron Cobra kick pedal
- Zildjian Cymbals: 14” New Beat HH, 16” A series Med. Thin crash, 17” A Custom Projection Crash.
- Line 6 Variax modeling electric guitar
- Line 6 Variax modeling acoustic guitar
- Line 6 Variax modeling electric bass
- Roland GR-33 guitar synthesizer
- Roland GI-20 guitar MIDI interface
- Fatar S90 weighted 88- key MIDI controller
- Korg Karma 61-key workstation synthesizer
- Various instruments as available from Woody’s Music (our retail store).
- Ampeg Reverberocket tube guitar amp, 1 x 12”
- Ampeg B-18N tube bass amp, 1 x 18”
- Traynor YCV40T tube guitar amp, 2 x 10” Celestion speakers
- Line 6 POD-Pro amp modeling unit
- Neumann U87-Ai large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone
- (2) Neumann TLM103 large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Audio-Technica AT-4050 large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphones
- (2) Audio-Technica AT-4041 small diaphragm “pencil” condenser microphones
- Apex 460 large diaphragm multi-pattern tube microphone
- Electro-Voice RE-20 dynamic microphone
- (2) Sennheiser 421 dynamic microphones
- RCA 77D vintage ribbon microphone
- RCA 74B vintage ribbon microphone
- Shure vintage Unidyne 556 microphone
- Shure Beta 52 microphone
- Shure SM-57 mic
Control Room equipment:
- Universal Audio 6176 - contains 610B preamp + 1176LN limiter
- Trident S100 analog 8-channel mixer
- Focusrite ISA-428 “Pre-Pack” with 4 preamps
- (2) Drawmer DL-421 dual channel expander/gate/compressor/limiter
- Art Pro-VLA tube leveling amplifier
- (2) MOTU HD-192 12-channel analog/digital interface with PCI card
- Apple Mac G5 computer, Dual 2 GHz PowerPC, 1.5GB RAM; 750GB internal drive for recording, 2 external Firewire hard drives (112GB + 75 GB); dual 17” monitors.
- Mackie Control Universal with Control Extender: 16 physical fader channels for remote control of recording software.
- MOTU Micro-Lite MIDI interface, 5 ports
- TC Electronics VoiceOne pitch correction and voice modeling processor
- TC Electronics VoiceWorks voice harmony, pitch correction, and effects
- Steinberg Cubase 4 digital audio workstation
- TC Electronics PowerCore plug-ins with external Firewire processor
- Apple Logic Pro 7 digital audio workstation
- Propellerhead Reason 2.5 sequencer/drum processor/software synth & samples
- Big Fish Audio “First Call Horns” samples
- Native Instruments “Kore” & “Komplete” software sample/synth collection, including B4II organ, Guitar Rig 2, Battery 3 drum samples, etc.
- JBL LSR-28 near-field bi-amped studio monitors
- Tannoy PS-110B sub-woofer
- For the studio:
- Furman 6-channel headphone distribution system, with 4 mixing stations
- Alesis Monitor Two 3-way reference monitors
- Tracking: $50.00 per hour. Includes engineer and use of any studio instruments and equipment
- Mixing & mastering: $40.00 per hour